Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

I did my part for the Earth Mosaic and uploaded a picture. I actually took quite a few pictures today and made the new avatar that you see for my profile pic. I thought it came out kind of interesting. Anyway, here's the pic I decided on and uploaded for the Earth Mosaic project . . .


I figure it should definitely have some greenery in it and I like that the hens and chicks look great even in the winter here. Many more things are coming up in the garden right now as well. The grape hyacinths have appeared . . . the anemones have little buds all over them and the clematis and alliums are also coming up strong.

And, if you're interested in the Earth Mosaic project . . . here's the link . . . http://earthmosaic.org/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!