Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been crazy busy around here

I've been working on my monthly SNL kit and also needed something else for the special chat on the 23rd. I've made 2 kits in the past week . . . well . . . 1 whole new one and 1 that I reworked the elements and papers on for the chat freebie. The color scheme was for a heritage kit from the Designer Finder Contest way back in November or December. Anyway, if you are a member of DSP and come to the chat on May 23rd (10:00 pm DSP time) you'll get a link for the following kit:




I really like the way this one turned out! Hope to see all you DSP'rs on the 23rd!

In the mean time, I need to catch up on some pages and my Project 365 layouts that I've neglected for the past week. I've taken the pictures . . . just need to scrap them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!