Thursday, August 13, 2009

Patterns for Photoshop Elements

Sometimes when I'm bored and just want to play with the filters and plugins in Photoshop, I end up with some really neat stuff!

I've been creating tiles with Xaos' Terrazzo 2 plugin and have come up with quite a number of repeatable tile patterns that I just don't always use. So, I decided that it was time to share them with whoever wants them and whoever enjoys playing around with patterns and textures.

I became a member of deviantART this week and have uploaded the following 3 pattern files for Elements over there.


























If you are interested and would like to download these files, please click on the link to the right for My deviantART Gallery under My Other Websites. Or you can click here http://studio64-chicago.deviantart.com/gallery/



I hope you enjoy and them and will be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!