Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to school . . .

OK, now that the kids are back at school and all that supplies, clothes, doctor appointments, etc. have been taken care of, I'm hoping to have more time to create. I did manage to create another kit for the SNL'rs. There's bonuses that are given out for the monthly challenges and they're always looking for donations from the members. I think it came out pretty cool! Here's a preview of it . . .



I used part of the color swatch that came in second place for this month's challenge but used black to anchor it.

I'm on the hunt for color swatches once again. When I find one to inspire me, I'll be creating a freebie for you folks here. If you have any requests or suggestions, please leave me a comment and I'll try to accommodate you.

Hope to be back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!