Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The good news and the bad news . . .

Well . . . I have my new computer and it's awesome! I've been very careful about the files that I'm transferring and trying to stay organized with tagging photographs, etc. with Elements Organizer. Unfortunatley, I still haven't found the original disk for CS2 and I think I'm gonna have to give it up. I'll either try to get another one off of eBay or I'll bite the bullet and go straight to CS4. There is one other program (Photo Impact Pro) that I was looking at, but I still haven't made a final decision just yet. For now I'm gonna use Elements to see what I can create in the way of papers and elements. Hopefully I can catch up on doing more pages to add to my gallery as well. I should have another kit available for download very soon and maybe even a mini-kit as well.

I've also been day-dreaming about what to do in my garden this year. The paper whites are blooming right now and their scent just fills the living room. Needless to say, I've got the planting bug already. I've been thinking about starting a Garden Journal (a binder with photos and clippings from the magazines that I have) and I even bought about 10 packets of seeds today . . . lavendar, dill, larkspur, morning glory and zinnia . . . just to name a few. I can't wait! I think I'm gonna go get a grow light tomorrow and set up my indoor greenhouse once again. I had one at the old house and had quite a few surprises and success with starting seeds then so I definitely want to try again!

Anyway, here's a picture of the paper whites . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!