Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time sure is flying!

Wow! It's 2009 already! The holidays were a blast and I hate to see them end, but it's back to reality for now with Sam back at school and lots of snow and freezing temps on the way. I've been so busy that my head is spinning. I've been trying to get together pictures and info for setting up my Etsy shop and still have much work to do and info to gather. It's really hard to come up with a price for some of the items so I've been reading up alot on the Etsy site and trying to get tips on pricing, etc. There's quite a variety of items that I have so it's taking more time and thought than initially anticipated.

I've also been trying to put together my SNL kit for January and I'm almost done. Here's a preview . . .




















Hubby and I decided that we're going to get a new computer here so I have to start backing up files and transferring stuff. So for now that's gonna be taking up most of my time in the next week or so. I just hope I'll be able to find the original program disk for PS CS2. I've been searching for 2 days now and can find the disks for all the plug-ins and other goodies from all the books and extras I purchased, but the original program disk is no where in sight. I'll be really sad if I can't find it and not sure what I'll do or what program to use for creating elements and such for scrapbooking. I still have hope that I will find the disk though.

Well . . . I'm off for now and hope to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!