Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Morning Glory Kit freebie!

It's been awhile . . . but I managed to finish a freebie kit today! I really like the way this one turned out! Hope you enjoy it too.



This kit contains the following:

1 blue pattern paper
1 green flower pattern paper
1 ivory paper with green blossoms
1 green and blue squares paper
1 green textured frame
1 dark blue ribbon
1 dark blue bow
1 blue gem and silver star bling element
1 trellis element
1 morning glory vine element
1 blue gem, silver star and leave hanging charm element
1 stitched paper patches element

A Terms of Use is included with the download . . . please be sure to read it over prior to uploading any layouts to the web or submitting any layout for publication to a magazine. Thanks!

The kit can be downloaded here . . .
Morning Glory Kit.zip

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ... so pretty !! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!