Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A new look!

I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now.

I spent the day researching and figuring out how to change the background on my blog. I think I figured it out! This one that you now see is my second attempt. In the first, the elements were way too big and running off the page. I hope this looks better to all of you . . . it looks great to me from my monitor at least!

Anyway, Nicole has a great tutorial on her blog on how to do this which was a tremendous help! So glad I figured this out and now all I want to do is create more!

I do have the Christmas in July PTP for SNL to do and I have been working on another freebie for those who visit here as well. Looks like I've got quite a bit to get accomplished in the next week or so.

Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!