Tuesday, November 11, 2008

August Sunset


August Sunset
Originally uploaded by ladybug_6

This is the photograph I thought of when I received the colors for the 2nd week challenge of the Designer Finder Contest. That's where the name for the background papers came from.

This photo was taken last year right out my front window. We moved into this house 5 years ago and my husband and I go back and forth about getting a tree in front of our house. I really wanted one and he didn't. For now . . . I've kind of let go of wanting a tree in front. We catch some really awesome sunsets here so I guess if we did have a tree, I wouldn't have got such a great pic.

I try to take pictures as often as possible. Sometimes, especially since I don't use the tripod, they don't come out that great. This one did and I absolutely love it and its one of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!