Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Freebie Kit . . .

OK . . . I have the file uploaded now and we're going to see if this works. First I should tell you that the kit is created in 200 ppi and the download size is about 16MB. If this is too large and/or you're having a problem downloading the file, please let me know by leaving a comment. There will be a Terms of Use text file included indicating how the kit can be used . . . please be sure to read it over before using any of the papers or elements in the kit. Here's a preview of the kit:





















It's called Little Boy Blue and contains the following papers and elements:

1 blue/brown plaid paper
1 blue grunge paper
1 blue colored pencil paper
1 light blue paper
1 "sons" word art element
1 leather knotted cord
1 knotted plaid ribbon
1 wood frame
1 riveted "boys will be boys" button
1 rivet corner overlay
1 blue sticky note
1 dark blue straight stitch element

You can download it here: LittleBoyBlueKit.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!