Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love the postman . . .

especially when he brings me goodies and not bills!  Arriving today was this lovely cross-stitched Unicorn by Evalina from this and that.



I can tell it was stitched with loving care because you can tell what the image is even from the back!  Now I will have fun looking for fabrics to finish it . . . I think I will make it into a wall hanging.

I'm off for now . . . it's been an exhausting day.  Running back and forth from the oral surgeon, gettting RX's filled and helping the little one with school work too.

A good night's rest is what I'm looking forward to.

Until next time . . . happy creating!

~Connie

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift. Sweet dreams for you.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn is SO pretty!!! :) Hope you are feeling well rested now. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty I bet you have the perfect place to hang it as well
    enjoy
    catie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm glad you like it. And I'm very curious to see they way you will finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!