Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another sign and more blooms

I did manage to finish the other sign I was making . . . this time the color scheme is mauve, brown, cream and green.


I just need to find a place to hang it!   Maybe in the front garden this time.  I'll have to see and get hubby to help with that.

Here's a few other things that are now blooming in the garden as well . . .

This clematis is doing well and has been for a couple of years now.  The white Henryi clematis didn't survive so I have to be on the look out for another.  I have one other purple clematis that is supposed to be the same as the one shown above, but it looks more red and is no where near as big as this one.

The delphiniums are just starting to open as well . . .



And here's what the pink climbing rose looks like fully opened.  Definitely more pink and what I was looking for!
Hope to be back again soon!

~Connie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rose - and I'm in love with clemitis this year - mine are behaving beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so beautiful. We have had so much rain and wind, storm after storm that my flowers are just trying to survive. The strangest Spring ever so thanks for sharing your lovely blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!