Thursday, March 18, 2010

Arriving from Singapore!

I got my OWOH prize of my tatted name from Ellen at Singtatter's Corner



What lovely variegated colors she used . . . they're pinks and browns.  Thank you Ellen!  It is beautiful.  She also included some darling little tatted daisy flowers and several stamps from Singapore.  What terrific ephemera to add to my collection as well!

Been pretty busy with everyday stuff around here . . . the little guy had a birthday on Tuesday and I've been running around like crazy from store to store and playing chauffeur today.  I just got finished sewing patches on a leather vest for one of my hubby's friends and I think it's time to call it a day.

We've been having terrific weather here, but they say we might be in for some snow this weekend.  Hopefully it won't be too much and will be mostly rain instead.

Once again the week has flown by . . . hope to be back again soon!

~Connie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the prize! Have fun playing with all the goodies!
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulaions on your prize. OWOH has been the best experience. Enjoy your lovely gift.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!