Sunday, March 21, 2010

SNL's Birthday Bonus Bash

I spent today making a kit for the kickoff of the Sensational Six Birthday Bash over at DSP.  During our regular SNL chat on Saturday, March 27th at 9:00 pm EST, we will be giving away kits and bonuses galore!  So if you're interested in digital scrapbooking or just want to add to your stash . . . stop by and join the fun.  You will have to be a member of DSP in order to get these goodies though.  (There is a link to DSP at the right on the sidebar) Hope to see you there!

Here's what I came up with . . .


Happy digi-scrapping everyone!

~Connie

1 comment:

  1. Really neat kit- love the colour choices and the sparkly sand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!