Friday, January 8, 2010

Finished my SNL kit

I'm really happy I decided to make this kit. I've been so disappointed these past couple of months because of all the problems I had with that demo of CS4 and the limitations I encounter in PSE5. I'm really glad I stuck with this one though. It's called I Remember Grandma. I remember going over to my grandmother's house when I was a little girl and she would let me play in her bedroom. On her dresser she had a silver tray with tons of perfume bottles and all kinds of jewelry. When I got older, she would let me put on her make-up too. I remember those as happy times . . . just being a kid! Anyway . . . here's my latest SNL kit . . .


I'm hoping to get something more done on my CED2010 project and be able to do some painting this weekend.

Hope to be back soon to show you more of my creative endeavors!

In the mean time . . . HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!