Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today is my birthday

For the past 2 years, I've received a free scrapbook kit from DSP . . . which is a really nice gesture and very much appreciated! As my way of thanking them, I create a LO using the kit and do an "all about me" page. Here's the page I did today . . .



















If you want to see and read the complete details of "46 Things About Me", click on the photo and it will take you to my gallery at DSP.

I've had a wonderful day except for the fact that the Blackhawks lost. :( My hubby made breakfast for me . . . I got a dozen beautiful red roses . . . I got to relax and do some scrapbooking . . . I had a wonderful salmon dinner . . . I had chocolate birthday cake and got a bottle of my favorite perfume, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, and also a Blackhawks sweatshirt!

All in all, it was a wonderful day! Hope to be back tomorrow with something more on my CED2010 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think. Although I may not get back to you right away . . . please know that I do read every comment and appreciate them very much. Hope to see you again soon!